harvest

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Why Blog?! Well...several reasons...


  •  Since college I’ve lived in Indiana, Missouri, Texas and now Arkansas.  I have wonderful family and friends in all those places and I want to share my life with them, hopefully this blog will help me do so adequately.
  • I’m blessed to work in student ministry.  Kids do funny things that should be shared.
  •  When the Lord teaches me something, sharing it with others brings me joy.
  • Pinterest.  Yes, Pinterest.  I pin.  I do.  I share. Failures and successes, so truth may abound.

My goals…
  •  Keep every post short (ish).
  • Be honest.
  •  Blog once a week (ish).
Hope you enjoy it!

3 comments:

  1. Erin,
    I am so glad you started a blog. You have been a bright spot in my life and its nice to hear from you again. It will be kinda like our Friday Starbucks prayertimes!!!
    Love ya,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm waiting for this next weekish to come around so I can see what you're blogging about. Love you sister and miss you much! Love, Elisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am the HAPPIEST about this decision. consider me one of your new blog stalkers. keep the posts coming!!

    ReplyDelete